Quick and Easy SharePoint Timesheets!
TeamTime lets you manage your team's timesheets (or timecards) directly in SharePoint 2007, 2010, or 2013: No external databases or plug-ins required - team members log their timesheets directly in SharePoint using the user-friendly interface.
Using TeamTime couldn't be easier: Simply run our installer on your server and then create as many sites as you want, with no limits on the number of sites or users.
- Track time
- Analyze and understand
- Fully integrated SharePoint solution
- No additional installation or setup
- Integrates into in-house solutions: Extensibility
- Intuitive user interface
- Simple per-server licensing
- Free 30 day trial
- Free e-mail support
TeamTime as a User
Users will spend the most (if not all) of their time on the My Dashboard page. On this page, time is logged by either punching in and out using the Punchcard, and/or directly entered into the SharePoint TimeSheet.
For more information, see the My Dashboard page.
TeamTime as a Manager
A manager has access to the following additional features :
- TimeSheet editing and approval: Edit and approve other people's timesheets from the My Dashboard page. Unapproved timesheets are shown on the Team Overview page (see right).
- Live overview: The Team Overview page also displays punched-in users, and their current work.
- Graphical analysis: The Analysis pages display graphs and summaries for the time logged into the system.
- Reports and Exporting: All time tracked by TeamTime can be viewed (and exported to Excel) via the Reporting pages.
Want to know more?
View the video demo or download the free 30 day trial.